Thursday, June 5, 2008

I like problem solving

I switched from Yahoo to Gmail today. I'm tired of Yahoo and them changing things to be more 'advanced' and 'user friendly'. Now Yahoo email doesn't work at work, and runs badly when I'm at home. To the pit with it.

However, in trying to transfer everything over to gmail, I wanted to switch my blogs as they were still linked to yahoo and not my new gmail account.

What is totally freaking bad about this is that you can't simply associate the yahoo account with a gmail account, cause Google can't do that (strangely enough). Instead, I had to sort for a way to fix it until I found I could make the new account the admin of all three blogs I have right now.

Goooooo fixin' stuffs!

That's it for now. Today was a terrible day for work (not exactly for me, but a lot of my coworkers). Now it's all gonna get much more interesting.

No comments: