Friday, June 13, 2008

I'm just glad it's the weekend

So at work on Wednesday, we were given a report to get worked by the end of today. My boss first informed me that it was about 160 claims, which between two people can EASILY be done in a two day period of time.

When I got the report it was 460 claims. That's nearly 3x the ammount, and we'll be lucky to have half of it done by Friday. I asked to make sure these were the right accounts - and they are.

-----

In other news, I tried to get everything set up for doing some stuff outside this afternoon. I prayed against the storms, but they came anyway. If things don't clear up by 10am, I'll have to cancel. It's kind of annoying, but I'll assume that something better will come out of this.

-----

Also I get to have lunch with Korryn today, before she leaves for Colorado forever - well, 2 weeks long of a forever anyway, so that should be cool. We get to eat some awesome Americanized Thai food, woot!

That's it for now

No comments: