Monday, June 9, 2008

Random Post -> 1

This will probably be a very Attention Deficit Disorder looking post. I'm going to make this post basically throughout my day here. Basically I have a lot of random, disconnected thoughts on my mind. So I think I'll make a series of random posts all at once, and I may do this from time to time, so I'll keep them nice and ordered.

Sort of...

So one thought comes to my mind regarding women, relationships, and truth and how all three of those factors work together. I swear, my mind must be trying to drive itself crazy. Sometimes I just wonder why I can't come out and say what I want to, when I want to, as long as it is true. However, I know the exact answer. The truth is not safe. It is always good, but it can bring harm if used carelessly. Never has there ever been a better analogy than the truth being a double-edged sword. Truth can harm or it can save. It can be gentle or destructive. But I like it anyway.

I wonder why I write here sometimes - I think it has something to do with me wanting attention; but at the same time I haven' t yet placed this blog address into Facebook where everyone can see it, so therefore it's not attention I desire. Well, maybe it is a combination of attention along with fear. A fear of some people in my life seeing the truth in my life and always having my heart bare. I take that back. My heart isn't here - this is just an outpouring of my life. My heart is me and my deepest thoughts and desires that I rarely share with any person ever.

I need a new harddrive on my computer, but I'm not sure if I want to drop $50 on it....however this is after I've dropped $50 on Super Smash Brother's Brawl. Go figure.

AT&T I-Phones are gonna be freaking sweet now with the release of 2.0. Be afraid. Oh, I need me some G-Phone *sniffle*

I don't like overgeneralized questions - they confuse me because I tend to overexplain things.

God is very good to me. Probably better than I deserve, but I'm very thankful that he doesn't treat me as I deserve and I hope that I can treat people not as I think they deserve, but as God treats me.

I wonder if anyone is ever going to make a Team Fortress 2 mod with Futurama models. That would be totally awesome.

I think that's all the random information I have. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Korryn said...

Hmmm...I like the randomness.